State leaders who are trying to rally support for early education can use several strategies to make sure their message comes across loud and clear.
In a new post on the Build Initiative’s blog, I outline five messages that advocates and policymakers can use in their states. Here’s a teaser:
- Message 1: Everyone’s Doing It!
- Message 2: We Can’t Afford Not To
- Message 3: It’s The Economy (And Job), Stupid
- Message 4: Create Nontraditional Allies
- Message 5: Don’t Forget The Cute Faces
To learn more, you can read the whole post on the Build Initiative’s website.