Welcome to Brodsky Research and Consulting, and thank you for visiting!
Brodsky Research and Consulting (BRC) specializes in collecting, analyzing, and presenting complex data in accessible ways to help stakeholders improve the lives of children. We partner with government organizations, nonprofits, researchers, and other stakeholders, offering expert consultation in research design; quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis; interactive tools for decision-making; and technical and public writing to communicate results.
Our fields of expertise include:
- Developing interactive web-based decision tools
- Cost estimation for early childhood systems
- Child care quality cost modeling, including QRIS systems
- Advanced quantitative analysis techniques for social science research;
- Calculating return on investment for social programs
- Cost estimation for alternative teacher compensation programs and other education policies
- Excel modeling and programming using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
BRC President Andrew Brodsky is a nationally-recognized expert in analyzing the costs and benefits of early childhood systems and child care quality initiatives. In his current role at BRC and in his former position as a Senior Associate at Augenblick, Palaich, and Associates, he has led ECE cost-estimation projects for dozens of clients, including the U.S. Office of Child Care, five states, and numerous foundations, advocacy groups, and other organizations. Dr. Brodsky brings fifteen years of experience in the education research field and holds a Ph.D. in Education Research and Policy from the University of Colorado, Boulder.